Apologies for the delay We’ve had one team register late. (One tier was short a team so it worked out nicely)
The schedule will be up shortly
Registration for the Spring season is OPEN! In order to register a team please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your Name (first & last)
- Team Name (also give old team name, if applicable)
- Format (6's or 4's)
- Note: if you would like to register for both 4's and 6's you will need two separate logins, please specify this in your email if you require it.
- Team Experience (if you're a new team)
As the league has not identified any significant increases to our operating costs this year, registration fees will remain the same as last year: $360.00/team + Paypal fees if appicable (see below). Be aware that your team is not actually registered to play in the league until payment is received.
Preferred methods of payments this year are e-transfer (email@example.com) or PayPal (available through the registration page once you login).
- E-Trasfer fees are $360.00 /team (same price for 4s and 6s).
- PayPal fees are $371.50 /team (same price for 4s and 6s).
- Processing fees charged by PayPal based on the season's fees come up to $11.50 (3.2%)
Teams are expected to pay in full by April 18th, 2018. WCVSL runs a short season and many of the leagues costs need to be covered up front. Please feel free to contact one of the executives if you have any questions or concerns.
WCVSL Executive Team
We will play a minimum of four sets this year again! That means that even if you or the other team won 3:0, you will play an extra set (Who doesn't like more volleyball?).
For timely entry of your games scores, please leave the scoresheet in the Spring League Box located near the Equipment overhead door.
We also appreciate if they are emailed in this format.